Following an inspection by St Alban’s City Council we are pleased to announce that Magnificent Munchers has been awarded a 5 Star Food Hygiene Rating. The team work incredibly hard to maintain our robust policies and procedures which has been recognised with our rating. Parents can book onto our next Food School Programme for picky/fussy eaters beginning in September knowing we have extremely high standards of food preparation.
- Benefits of Cooking with a Fussy Eater
- Using Bribes to get your child to eat.
- Brand Loyalty and the desire for sameness in food.
- How to Have Fun with Food at Easter with Fussy Eater Children
- The Benefits of Eating Breakfast with Your Fussy Eater Child
- Top Tips to enjoy Christmas Dinner with a Fussy Eater Toddler
- Why Is Seating Important for Fussy Eaters?
- Why Is My Child a Fussy Eater?
- My Road to becoming a Children’s Occupational Therapist specialising in Fussy Eaters
- Therapy for Fussy Eaters